Lodging in Rooks County
- Evergreen Motel located at 100 NW 4th in Plainville.
14 Rooms, clean rooms, locally-owned and operated.
VISA, Master Card, & Discover accepted
- M Motel (formerly Midwest Motel) located at 1401 Main in Stockton. (785) 425-6706
13 Rooms with 2 full size beds.
VISA, Master Card, & Discover accepted.
- Son’s Inn Bed and Breakfast is an inn in rural Stockton. Enjoy the quiet country atmosphere and be treated to that famous Kansas hospitality. Located four miles south of Stockton on N Terrace, the inn can be reached by calling 785-425-6605, or e-mail: email@example.com.
- Kuhl Custom Cabins are located in the 1400 block of N. First Street in Stockton. Two cabins and a small apartment are available for short-term or longer-term stays. Cabins are fully furnished. Contact Mark Kuhlmann at 785-425-8030 or by cell at 785-543-4475.
- Kuhl Cabin Lodging is located on N. Cedar in Stockton is a place the whole family or hunting group can stay under one roof comfortably. The cabin features up to 12 beds, 3 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, 2 fully furnished kitchens, cable TV, and off street parking. Call 785-425-8030 to book the cabin. Visit our website at https://www.kuhlcabinlodging.com/.
- Ruby’s Place is a short term/daily rental in Stockton located at 219 S. Foster. The house has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. For reservations, contact Kayla at 785-650-1881 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Cottage is located at 421 N. First St. in Stockton. It is a two bedroom (One Queen, two twin) with a complete kitchen, dining room area, small living area, big bathroom, washer and dryer, and keyless entry. They require $85 deposit and then subtract that amount from the total amount. The stay per night is $120 plus tax per night. If interested you can contact Cheryl Calvin 785-425-8605.
- Webster Lake Cabins (2) are new rustic cabins located on the north shore of Webster Lake. The view from the cabin looks out over the lake. Bedding must be provided by occupants. For reservations, contact the Park Office at 785-425-6775 or go online to kdwpt.state.ks.us/State-Parks/Locations/Webster/Cabins
- Owl Apartments are located at 521 N. First in Stockton. (785) 425-6706. These apartments are for permanent rental.
- Sandi’s School House located at 811 S. Second in Stockton (785) 425-6758
- Main Street RV Park is located at 211 N. Main in Plainville. Single day rate is $22.50. Rate lowers for extended stay. Call 785-434-4886. (rates subject to change)
- Stockton City Park – RV water and electric hookups, and shelter house with showers. Cost is $10/night at self-pay station. Call Stockton City Office at 785-425-6703. (rates subject to change)
- Rooks County Fairgrounds – 30 sites available with electric hookup only. Cost is $20/night. Contact the Stockton City Office at 785-425-6703. (rates subject to change)
- Webster State Park – Located 10 miles west of Stockton on Highway 24. 66 water/electric campsites, and six electric campsites. Water is available from April 15 to October 15. Reservations are accepted on several sites. Call the Park Office at 785-425-6775.
- The Rose Bed & Breakfast – located at 217 S. Oak in Damar, the Rose Bed & Breakfast is a quaint cottage located in a rural French community with a population of 150. There are 2 guest rooms. The larger room has a queen bed and the smaller room has a twin bed. For more information online, click here, or call 785-839-4239 or email to email@example.com.
- Arrow B Hunting & Fishing Lodge located at 1115 U.S. Highway 24 west of Stockton. The lodge is available for all types of gatherings as well. Call 785-425-5030 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Solomon Valley Outfitters located at 111 N. McKnight in Stockton. Call Dennis Bedore at 785-425-6294, or visit http://svoutfitters.tripod.com.
- C Diamond Outfitter located at 2680 3 Road south of Palco. For more information, e-mail email@example.com, or call 785-737-5651.
- Mikey’s Quality Hunting is located in Stockton. The lodge provides professional licensed guide services for pheasant, whitetail deer, and turkey. Call (785) 425-7082 or visit their website at www.mikeysoutfitting.com.
- Poore Farm Labradors is located south of Woodston at 1515 30 Road. Larry Poore raises dogs to enhance your hunting experience. Call (785) 994-6566. No lodging.
- Buffalo Ridge Hunting Lodge is located near Woodston. It is an old farm house 6 miles north of Woodston and 10 miles from Kirwin Lake; accommodates up to six, full kitchen and bath. (785) 321-7341 Toll Free: (888) 321-7341; 2845 C Rd, PO Box 1, Woodston, KS 67675.
- Riverview Road Outfitters is located at 884 Riverview Road, Plainville. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-726-3540 or by cell at 785-623-6727.