Rooks County, Kansas
Rooks County is located in Northwest Kansas halfway between Denver
and Kansas City at the eastern edge of the Great Plains. The county’s
approximate 5,200 people enjoy a quality of life that is attractive to people
seeking a simpler way of life.
Explore Rooks County
Looking to start a business in Rooks County?
- Kansas Business Center: Simple Steps for Success
(This website will lead you through planning, startup, and maintenance of a business)
- Incentives available to new businesses
- Rooks County is an NetWork Kansas E-Community
- Learn more about our E-Community Business Loan program
- How to Make a Killing in Small Town America: Tips to get started
- Rural Opportunity Zone program offers financial incentives to college graduates
- New businesses continue to open in Rooks County