Rooks County, Kansas
Rooks County is located in Northwest Kansas halfway between Denver
and Kansas City at the eastern edge of the Great Plains. The county’s
approximate 5,200 people enjoy a quality of life that is attractive to people
seeking a simpler way of life.
The citizens of Rooks County retain the hard-working, pioneering spirit that characterized their ancestors,
and at the same time, look to the future with a progressive attitude and a vision for the future.
Explore our website and discover what Rooks County has to offer. Click here to view the landscape
around Rooks County.
“If you haven’t seen Kansas, you haven’t seen America” — Garrison Keillor
Explore Rooks County
Looking to start a business in Rooks County?
- Incentives available to new businesses
- Rooks County is an NetWork Kansas E-Community
- Learn more about our E-Community Business Loan program
- Rural Kansas is good for business
- How to Make a Killing in Small Town America: Tips to get started
- Rural Opportunity Zone program offers financial incentives to college graduates
- New businesses continue to open in Rooks County