WIC is a USDA sponsored food supplement program for pregnant or breastfeeding women and children under 5 years old. Qualifications are certain income guidelines and a recognized need for better nutrition.
Free blood pressure clinics and vaccines available (please call 785-425-7352 the day before the clinic so proper vaccines are available).
Join local moms in celebrating the gift of breastfeeding and raising happy, healthy children! For moms/expecting moms and children 4 & under. Please call 785-303-1798 to register. Meeting is in upstairs meeting room.
Free blood pressure clinic
Rooks County Health Center invites you to take 15 minutes the first Friday of the month to find out where you stand in your own personal wellness. Through screening and educational offers, RCH puts the power in your hands to potentially avoid costly health issues in the future.
Paper, cardboard, and aluminum cans accepted
- Peony Power Push at the Stockton High School track at 7:00 a.m.
- Hay Bale Gardening Demonstration at Webster’s Deli from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Kids games at Stockton Medical Clinic parking area at 9 a.m.
- American Peony Society representative at Twig & Vine at 10:00 a.m.
- Parade at 11:30 a.m.
- Kids gardening activities at City Hall at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Landscaping Flower Gardens presentation at City Hall at 1:30 p.m.
- American Peony Society presentation at 2 p.m.
- Tour de Coops from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Barn Quilt Tour
Many other activities and events at Stockton Chamber Office. Visit the Stockton Chamber Facebook Page.