July 5, 2019 @ 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Rooks County Health Center
1210 N Washington St
Plainville, KS 67663
Rooks County Health Center invites you to take 15 minutes the first Friday of the month to find out where you stand in your own personal wellness. Through screening and educational offers, RCH puts the power in your hands to potentially avoid costly health issues in the future.
- Call for appointment 785-434-4553
- Walk-ins welcome
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. unless otherwise noted
- No doctor’s order required
- No insurance or Medicare involvement
- Confidential results given directly to you
- Many tests offered at a greatly discounted rate only for First Friday Screenings
*One-time $5 lab fee per visit. Results the same day.
First Friday Screenings are not applicable for insurance or Medicare reimbursement. RCH strongly suggests you see your physician if you have symptoms of an illness. Screenings are not intended to replace doctor visits or diagnose medical conditions.